cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile Confirmation

Highlighted
Ash P Member Since: Feb 24, 2019
1671 of 5,961
I don’t know if I have been accepted into upwork seeing as I didn’t receive a confirmation email...
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1672 of 5,961

Hi Ash,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Robyn R Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
1673 of 5,961

Good day,

I recently created my profile and finalised the application process for Upwork and I would like to find out when I will receive confirmation that my profile has been approved.

Regards,

Highlighted
1674 of 5,961

Hi Robyn,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly to assist you further with submitting your application for the review. Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Robyn R Member Since: Feb 27, 2019
1675 of 5,961

Hi Bojan,

I just finalised the application, thank you for your assistance. 

I would appreciate feedback regarding the status of my application as soon as possible. 

Regards,

1676 of 5,961

Hi Robyn,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent one proposal for a job. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Michael J Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
1677 of 5,961

Hello All.

Need some help in completing my profile. 

Upwork asks me to creat your profile. I did provided the details it requested, however it keeps saying Review Application in a box and creat a client account instead and delet My account. No matter how many time i fill the data its keeps showing it. Any help would be really appreciated. 

Thanks..

Highlighted
1678 of 5,961

Hi Michael,

Looks like you successfully created and submitted your profile for the review. 

The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. You'll be notified once our team reviews your profile.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Michael J Member Since: Mar 1, 2019
1679 of 5,961

Thank you Bojan, Yes i was able to submit my profle after i did posted the issue, 

Anyways thank you for reverting on this.

Thanks,

Michael

Highlighted
Muhammad R Member Since: Mar 2, 2019
1680 of 5,961

Hi Upwork, I'm new here.

I've created my profile and now I'm waiting for Upwork team to approve, but still hasn't been approved after 1 week.

Is there anything wrong with my profile? If there any, please inform me so I can revise it.

Thank you. Looking forward to your feedback.