cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't resubmit my profile - I's been 4 years since I last tried. Is the portal broken?

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1651 of 5,633

Hi Saira,

I checked and it seems that you have an open ticket regarding your question. Kindly, allow more time for our team to carefully review your account and respond accordingly. You will be notified of their response. We thank you for your patience.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Adam G Member Since: Mar 7, 2019
1652 of 5,633

Is there support I can contact? I can't find the form Smiley Sad

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1653 of 5,633

Hi Adam,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket with more details, if you have any additional questions feel free to post them there and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Karthik K Member Since: Mar 7, 2019
1654 of 5,633

Hello

1. I would like to know the approval status of my account?

2. When can i start bidding for the projects?

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1655 of 5,633

Hi Karthik,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Liz S Member Since: Mar 6, 2019
1656 of 5,633
Hello. It's been a month since I created my profile and still I can't submit my application. Can someone review my profile. Thanks
Highlighted
1657 of 5,633

Hi Liz,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Bilal A Member Since: Feb 17, 2019
1658 of 5,633

Hi, I want to know about my profile status. Has it been approved or not?

Highlighted
1659 of 5,633

Hi Bilal,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Rehman B Member Since: Dec 18, 2016
1660 of 5,633

Hi,

I just recently finished and applied my profile on Upwork; how can I tell if I have been approved?

Thank you,

Rehman B.

Rehman Bajwa