cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account Activation

Highlighted
Sharmeen S Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
1631 of 5,302

There is nothing mentioned on my profile. I have no idea if it is under review or no. Please help. Do I need to submit my profile? If yes how? I see no option of submitting the profile. Attached screenshot shows the current status of my profile page. I'm confused

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1632 of 5,302

Hi Sharmeen,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Hassaan S Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
1633 of 5,302
Hi, I submitted my profile for review but it doesn’t seem to be approved or declined . I heard that you usually get to know its approval or decline within 24 hours. I wanted to ask if you could check its status and inform me please.
Thank you
Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1634 of 5,302

Hi Hassaan,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Zazi C Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
1635 of 5,302
How do i know if my account has been approved if I never received an email to confirm or decline my account?
Highlighted
1636 of 5,302

Hi Zazi,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Johirul I Member Since: Mar 12, 2019
1637 of 5,302
How can I know that my profile is approved?
Highlighted
1638 of 5,302

Hi Johirul,

Your account has been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Maria Alexandra M Member Since: Mar 11, 2019
1639 of 5,302

Hello I created my account two days ago, however I didn't receive a confirmation whether or not it was activated. Is it activated?

Thank you!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1640 of 5,302

Hi Maria,

Your account is approved and you have already selected one of our membership plans, feel free to start bidding on jobs when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled