🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Profile Approved?
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

How do i know if my account has been approved if I never received an email to confirm or decline my account?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Zazi,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hi Johirul,

Your account has been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello I created my account two days ago, however I didn't receive a confirmation whether or not it was activated. Is it activated?

Thank you!

Hi Maria,

Your account is approved and you have already selected one of our membership plans, feel free to start bidding on jobs when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello,

How can I know if my profile has been approved? Thanks in advance!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elena,

Your profile has been approved and your connects have already been credited to your account, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi there,

It's been more than a week since I submitted my profile. I haven't received any email on acceptance or rejection. Could someone help me get my account? Smiley Sad

Thanks,

Ayyaz

Hi Ayyaz,

Apologies for the delay. Your profile has been approved and you can now start submitting proposals, thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, how long does it take for my account to be approved? i've been in the process for 3 weeks and they still have not answered me. Thanks in advance

Hi Jose David,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Just wanted If my Upwork Account Is Approved or not

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Nikhil,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please complete your profile and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Once it's completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hamnette,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I am submitting an application. When I click submit it gives me the following error.

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

Opening is not available for new application(s)

https://www.upwork.com/ab/proposals/job/~0185de0c0c766156db/apply/#/

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Salman,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or login in with another browser to submit your application. If you`re still experiencing the same problem let me know what type of browsers did you used. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have a problem that its been more than 2 days since my profile is under review. Please help

Hi Junaid,

Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello.
How do I know if my application has been reviewed or not?
WIll I be notified about the same?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Rajal

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
When you submit your application please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello, I was wondering if my account is approved? I didn't get any emails, but the "under review" bar has disappeared.

Hi Isidora,

I checked and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You can now start submitting proposals. Please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi I have more than 24 since I create my account but I continue without receive the approval email or anything else I just wanna know what happen or what I can do to fix it

Hi Roman,

Your profile has already been accepted. I also checked your account and see that you have already started submitting proposals. Please let us know if you need any assistance, we're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi,

I registered since more than a week on upwork as freelancer but my profile is not showing status anywhere. How do I know if it is approved or not?

When I check the profile page it only shows me the profile in edit mode and only allow to review. i..e there is no "SUBMIT" butto/option

Hi Vishal,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I recently finished my application and it said congratulations on the log-in page, but how do I know if I'm approved?  It originally said 24 hours, but I'm not sure if the congratulations on the log-in page means I was approved already?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Shane,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

When I long on I get the following message

‘Your profile is under review
You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved’

This message has been showing for over a month. Am I approved to work on the platform?

Please I have registered since last year but have not gotten any job offer. I want to know if my profile is approved or not.

Hi Arijeniwa,
If you can submit proposals. Then your profile is approved.
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Arijeniwa,

Yes, your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles about Upwork.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Greetings moderators,

I was wondering if there is way for me to know whether my profile has been approved by Upwork?

Thank you.

Try to submitted a proposal, if you can, its mean your profile is approved.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Samik,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

You can check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello there,

questin is in the subject.

kind regards

Hi Etienne,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi! I would like to know about my application. I submitted my profile for review on 03/13/2019 and I have not received any emails yet if I got approved or denied. And I would like to know the status. Thank you so much and have a great day!
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths