cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How will I know if my account is approved?

Highlighted
Nikhil G Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
1741 of 5,981

Just wanted If my Upwork Account Is Approved or not

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1742 of 5,981

Hi Nikhil,

I just checked your account and saw that you still haven`t submitted your application for a review. Please complete your profile and click on the ''Review Application''. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed. Once it's completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Hamnette G Member Since: Mar 14, 2019
1743 of 5,981

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1744 of 5,981

Hi Hamnette,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Salman J Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
1745 of 5,981

Hi,

I am submitting an application. When I click submit it gives me the following error.

Sorry, we were unable to save your application.

Opening is not available for new application(s)

https://www.upwork.com/ab/proposals/job/~0185de0c0c766156db/apply/#/

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1746 of 5,981

Hi Salman,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or login in with another browser to submit your application. If you`re still experiencing the same problem let me know what type of browsers did you used. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Junaid K Member Since: Mar 15, 2019
1747 of 5,981
I have a problem that its been more than 2 days since my profile is under review. Please help
Highlighted
1748 of 5,981

Hi Junaid,

Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Rajal B Member Since: Mar 17, 2019
1749 of 5,981

Hello.
How do I know if my application has been reviewed or not?
WIll I be notified about the same?

Highlighted
1750 of 5,981

Hi Rajal

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
When you submit your application please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

Untitled