🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Unable to continue creating profile...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Melisa, 

I would like to confirm that your profile registration has been accepted. I would highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled to help you get started on Upwork!

Good luck and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork

May i know if my account is approved or not? Thanks in advance

Hi Andy,

Your profile is approved and you can start bidding when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hey, how do i know if my profile has been approved

Hi Runjie,

I checked your application, and it looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
832a67be
Community Member

May I know if my profile is approved.

Hi Mohammed,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I am unable to proceed my profile completion. Everytime I try it shows "We're sorry, but something went wrong. Please try again or contact support." Contacting support also didn't help. I will be grateful for any help regarding this matter.

Hi Deepak,

Your application is under review, please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed and our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I submitted my application last week. May I know is it approved or no.

Thanks in advance! 🙂

Hi Stanka,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
ibrahim_el_kha89
Community Member

hi guys

so my account is under review for more than 24hours qnd im still getting ( You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.)

can you please do something about it

thank you for listening.

Hi Ibrahim,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed. If your profile is still under review after 48 hours let us know here. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

thank you so much for reponding 

cristobalordonez
Community Member

hi, how can i know if my account is approved?

Hi Cristobal, 

I'm happy to note that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi can you please check if my profile has been approve? Its been 2 days.

Hi Olivia, 

I"m happy to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork
v_varych
Community Member

Hi,

I just recently finished and applied my profile on Upwork; how can I tell if I have been approved?

Thanks!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Victoria,

I checked your account and it was accepted. As an exclusive member of the agency, you won't be able to use your freelancer membership plan/connects. Exclusive agency members can only work on contracts under the agency.

You can find more information about it here.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
v_varych
Community Member

Thanks!

Dear moderators, could you please check if my freelancer profile is approved or not?

Thanks!

Hi Steven and Dmitry,

Just to confirm that your applications haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, thanks - that worked for me.

Dear Moderators, 

How can I confirm if my profile is approved? Can you confirm, please!

Thanks!!! Smiley Happy

Regards,

Hi Ihtisham,

Yes, your profile is approved and you can start bidding when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Smiley Happy

Hello,

Has my profile been submitted for review or accepted?

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Dan, 

I would like to confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
zessanne
Community Member

Hi, I would like to know if my upwork account is approved? Thanks

zessanne
Community Member

I would like to know if my account is approved?

Hi Zessanne,

Your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I will try this too... Maybe this is my issue because I got two responses from moderators this morning, one saying my profile hasn’t been submitted and another that it has and pending 24 hour window. I will try refresh/clear cache/cookies though.

Hello,

I have received no note that my profile was approved but I have connects. Can you confirm?

Hi Ashleigh,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork
denjaraa
Community Member

Hello, is my upwork account approved? 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Denis,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork
sylviadro
Community Member

hi everyone, 

How long does it takes to get your profile approved? 

Thank you

Its take only 24hrs, although in some cases it may not take 24hrs 

iricov
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths