Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account approval

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1911 of 7,518

Hi Rajal

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
When you submit your application please allow 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results, thank you.

Untitled
isidora-mitic
Isidora M Member Since: Mar 16, 2019
1912 of 7,518

Hello, I was wondering if my account is approved? I didn't get any emails, but the "under review" bar has disappeared.

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1913 of 7,518

Hi Isidora,

I checked and I can confirm that your profile has been approved. You can now start submitting proposals. Please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
romanje91
Roman R Member Since: Mar 17, 2019
1914 of 7,518
Hi I have more than 24 since I create my account but I continue without receive the approval email or anything else I just wanna know what happen or what I can do to fix it
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1915 of 7,518

Hi Roman,

Your profile has already been accepted. I also checked your account and see that you have already started submitting proposals. Please let us know if you need any assistance, we're here to help. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
vishalhsingh
Vishal S Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
1916 of 7,518

Hi,

I registered since more than a week on upwork as freelancer but my profile is not showing status anywhere. How do I know if it is approved or not?

When I check the profile page it only shows me the profile in edit mode and only allow to review. i..e there is no "SUBMIT" butto/option

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1917 of 7,518

Hi Vishal,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
shane53555
Shane J Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
1918 of 7,518

I recently finished my application and it said congratulations on the log-in page, but how do I know if I'm approved?  It originally said 24 hours, but I'm not sure if the congratulations on the log-in page means I was approved already?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1919 of 7,518

Hi Shane,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
pvanhoegaerden
Patrick V Member Since: Mar 18, 2019
1920 of 7,518
When I long on I get the following message

‘Your profile is under review
You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved’

This message has been showing for over a month. Am I approved to work on the platform?