cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I tell if my profile has been accepted/approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1681 of 3,071

Hi Sir Andrew,

Your profile has been approved and your connects have already been credited to your account, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sabrina P Member Since: Feb 15, 2019
1682 of 3,071

Hello Bojan,

Would you mind checking if my profile was approved as well?  I haven't received an email regarding the approval. I will greatly appreciate your help. 

Thank you,

Sabrina

1683 of 3,071

Hi Sabrina,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Mikee A Member Since: Feb 8, 2019
1684 of 3,071

Hi, can you also check my profile? I didn't get any email if it's approved or not.

Kathryn M Member Since: May 8, 2019
1685 of 3,071

Hello! I was wondering how to tell if my profile was accepted? 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1686 of 3,071

Hi Kathryn, 

It looks like your application to join Upwork has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope these helps you get started on Upwork. Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Vladimir R Member Since: May 9, 2019
1687 of 3,071

Hello. How will I know if my upwork profile is approved? Thanks!

1688 of 3,071

Hi Vladimir,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you for reaching out to us.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Sianny S Member Since: May 10, 2019
1689 of 3,071

Good morning,

I never have an email for profile approval.

I hope anyone can help me. 

Thank you

Best, 

Sianny

Sandra E Member Since: May 10, 2019
1690 of 3,071

New System of upwork, I've been making accounts in the last 3 months or so, upwork would never grant approvals and there reasons are marketplace are flooded with common type of skills or freelancers.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS