🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: Hello, How do I know that my application ...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Ann, 

I would like to confirm that your account registration is accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Avery
Upwork

i have submitted my profile for review 1 months ago but still it shows your profile is not reviewed yet, and i read it takes 24hr to review profile.. and i am not even seeing any option to contact customer support or create any request.. please suggest

Hi Pavan, 

I checked your account and can see that your profile has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! You may now start bidding for jobs in your category, and you know you can complete successfully. 

You may want to read up on these freelancer resources and tips for avoiding questionable jobs for help getting started, great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform, and more information about working safely through Upwork,.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Greetings !

Really thanks for your reply but still i am seeing your profile is not reviewed yet, I am attaching screenshot for same.

Waiting further to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards

Pavan

Hi Pavan, I checked your account and since you are an exclusive member of your agency, your membership plan and connects will be managed by the agency owner.

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

But why is it still showing 

Your profile has not yet been approved

Once your profile has been approved you can create an agency.

will it be approved by agency?

Hi Pavan,

If you would like to work as a independent freelancer first the agency owner will need to change your status to a non-exclusive member. Once this is done you will be able to submit your application for a review. At the moment, you can work only on contracts under the agency. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I'd like to know if my profile has been approved?

Hi Mariya,

Since you`re an exclusive member of your agency you can work only on projects under the agency.
To work as an independent freelancer the agency owner will need to change your status to a non-exclusive and then submit your application for a review. If accepted, you will be able to work as an independent freelancer as well. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I just spent a very long time adding my profile but when I pressed save the page just refreshed - has all my work been lost?

Hi Oliver,

I checked your application but unfortunately was not able to see any details.

Once you`re ready to fill out the application and click on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks Goran, I'll start again

I signed up as a freelancer filled out my profile submitted proposals but I never received an email that my account was approved and I get no profile views aswell
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Elias, 

I can confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork! 

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

how can I know that my profile is approved.

Hi Asher,

Yes, your profile is accepted and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have made an application to join upwork a week ago but it seems like it is never going to be approved.

Is there something wrong or upwork needs more time to review my applciation.

Thanks.

Alvi L wrote:

I have made an application to join upwork a week ago but it seems like it is never going to be approved.

Is there something wrong or upwork needs more time to review my applciation.

Thanks.

It might be. But keep this in mind "way too many freelancers / too little clients"

Hi Alvi,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Team, 

I had creaed my upwork on 22nd March but it is showing review pending till now. Please do helpful for me.

Thanks,

Hi Ravindra,

I checked and see that your have not submitted your profile for review. Please click the review application button and make sure to fill in all the details. Once everything is filled, you will see the option to submit it for review. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, How do I know that my application was accepted?

Hi Tarek,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran, my application have been submitted for review.

I haven't received any notification whether my account is approved or not. After I re-submitted my application. My account does not display the message "Your profile is under review" also. Kindly in need of your assistance. Thank you in advance!

Jan Karlo T wrote:

I haven't received any notification whether my account is approved or not. After I re-submitted my application.

Re-submitting with fake skills to cheat the system is not going to work.

HI,

It's been several days (15-20 days) I have submitted my profile for review but until now I have not received any update about it either it is approved or rejected by the upwork team. What's the problem can anyone tell me.

Thanks

Hi Jamshed, 

I checked your account and can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. In your case, you are yet to fill-in your City field and submit your profile for review.

Once you submit your profile, takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
rakdx
Community Member

I avery Can u check my account and let me know if its approved or not ! Thanks 

My email ID - **Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork. Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have completed my application form and wanting to submit it, but there is no option on how to submit the form to upwork.

Hi Muhammad,

If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.

~ Goran
Upwork

It says it ususally takes 24 hours and will email to notify reuslt but it's been a week and I haven't got emails from upwork. Profile is still listed as to be reviewed.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Karen, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process.Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in.

Upon checking, you need to fill-in the City field to be able to submit your profile for review. Once submitted, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork
kcaguite
Community Member

Hi Avery, same question no updates on approval. Can you help me with this

i Just wanted to know that my account is approved or not?

Hi Muhammad Arslan,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please read this help article for more information on how to create 100% complete profile on Upwork, and this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have completed my profile for over 24 hours but it hasn't been approved. Please approve my account.

Hello, I had the same problem here, it's been four days now and my profile still waiting for approval, what's going on, thanks.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Van, 

Looks like your account registration is still being reviewed. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling this so that they can proceed with reviewing your account. I apologise for the long wait. 

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths