Not any update regarding my application

kcaguite
Kiah C Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
1981 of 7,721
Hi Avery, same question no updates on approval. Can you help me with this
redhorse7422
Muhammad Arslan S Member Since: Feb 25, 2017
1982 of 7,721

i Just wanted to know that my account is approved or not?

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1983 of 7,721

Hi Muhammad Arslan,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please read this help article for more information on how to create 100% complete profile on Upwork, and this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
cloudvan
Van L Member Since: Mar 26, 2019
1984 of 7,721

I have completed my profile for over 24 hours but it hasn't been approved. Please approve my account.

symbiocreativo
Cristobal P Member Since: Mar 26, 2019
1985 of 7,721

Hello, I had the same problem here, it's been four days now and my profile still waiting for approval, what's going on, thanks.

aocumen
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1986 of 7,721

Hi Van, 

Looks like your account registration is still being reviewed. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling this so that they can proceed with reviewing your account. I apologise for the long wait. 

-Avery
Untitled
kcaguite
Kiah C Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
1987 of 7,721
Hi same question. It's been 24 hours but no notification yet. Can you help me with this?
deewan-rahul
Rahul D Member Since: Mar 26, 2019
1988 of 7,721

I applied on Upwork last week, but still, haven't received any information regarding it. My profile is showing: 

If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval).

I wanted to know how long does it takes to accept or reject a profile?

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1989 of 7,721

Hi Rahul,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
diannelopez14
Diana L Member Since: Mar 27, 2019
1990 of 7,721

i would like to know if my profile has been approved?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS