cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upwork account

Otto J Member Since: Apr 3, 2019
1511 of 3,236

Hi, 

I am new to upwork and stuck at the profile page. I completed everything, but there is no submit button and can't get past the create profile page. There are 3 buttons: review application, create a client account instead or delete my account. I clicked several times on review application but after refreshing the page nothing happens. Please help. 

Regards,

Otto

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1512 of 3,236

Hi Markus,

Please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to submit your application. If you experience the same problem after this let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Natasha F Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
1513 of 3,236

I’ve had a profile with Upwork for years and had to redo my profile for acceptance. I never got an email confirming that my profile is being reviewed. Is there a way for you to check for me? I keep seeing the screen attached. I keep pressing review application but nothing seems to be happening. Help please!

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1514 of 3,236

Hi Markus,

Please log in via computer to submit your application. If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Rosemarie Y Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
1515 of 3,236

Hi,

I want to know if my Profile has been approved for work?

Thanks

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1516 of 3,236

Hi Rosemarie,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mahboob A Member Since: Apr 30, 2019
1517 of 3,236

i want to know, my profile is approved ?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1518 of 3,236

Hi Ricky, and Mahboob, 

I would like to confirm that both your accounts are already accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and goodluck on your freelancing career on Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Mahmoud S Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
1519 of 3,236

Hello,

I would like to know if my profile has been approved....?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1520 of 3,236

Hi Mahmoud,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS