cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PROFILE APPROVAL

Faris A Member Since: Apr 3, 2019
1441 of 2,384
Hi,

My account is under review more than 24hrs but still i see message like "You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved."

Cloud you please help me with this
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1442 of 2,384

Hi Faris,

Please allow up to 48 hours for the review to be completed, if your profile is still under review after 48 hours let us know here. Thank you.

Untitled
Faris A Member Since: Apr 3, 2019
1443 of 2,384
It is already over 48 hours.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1444 of 2,384

Hi Faris,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jennifer G Member Since: Apr 8, 2019
1445 of 2,384

Hi, i created my profile yesterday but i haven't received neither an approval or denial. How soon can i know ? Thank you !!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1446 of 2,384

Hi Jennifer,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Marios C Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1447 of 2,384

Hi all,

I have filled my profile in Upwork four days ago. I hit "Review application" and since then, nothing. 

What are the next steps? Should I wait for an email of whether I have been approved or not? And until when should I wait?

I also noticed that when I hit "review application" my city was removed. I tried this at least 10 times and the same thing always happens. Could this be related to my application being in limbo?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1448 of 2,384

Hi Marios, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, you missed adding your city in the "City" field.

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Marios C Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1449 of 2,384

Solved - The system needed me to add a "state" as well, but the relevant filed wasn't appearing earlier. It just did, I filled it and sent my application.

Mehdi S Member Since: Apr 9, 2019
1450 of 2,384
HiJoanne,

May u check my profile , i dont get how can submit profile and escape from draft form in app.

Best regards,
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS