cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Profile Approval

Sarah B Member Since: Mar 22, 2018
1511 of 2,736

My profile says it requires changes, but will not tell me what changes need to be made. I haven't received an email stating what's wrong with the account, and the link that leads to the 'Upwork Guidelines' leads to a page that doesn't exist. Upon request through email, I updated my license and registration info. I received an email from upwork saying that the problem has been resolved, but when I log in the message is still there. I received that email 5 days ago. I've been trying to fix this problem for over a month now, without even knowing what the problem is! If anyone knows how to fix this (or what the guidelines are), the help would be greatly appreciated.

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1512 of 2,736

Hi Sarah,

I've checked this with the team and I can confirm that your profile has already been accepted. Can you please check now? The error message should no longer appear. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Jeron M Member Since: Apr 7, 2019
1513 of 2,736
How may I know if my account is already approved? I did not received any email from Upwork....
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1514 of 2,736

Hi Jeron,

I would like to confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Simay Y Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
1515 of 2,736

Hello there, I've updated my status almost more than a week ago but still I haven't been approved. Can you please check my profile, and let me know if there is something wrong. I really would like to change my life starting by working here. This means a great deal to me. Looking for your answer.

Thank you.

1516 of 2,736

Hi Simay,

I checked and it looks like you haven't completed your profile yet. Please complete your profile and click the button to submit it for review. You will be notified of the status of the review via email and a notification on your account within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Joannah D Member Since: Nov 3, 2018
1517 of 2,736

Hi, I want to know if my account is verified. I can't seem to find the verification setting.

1518 of 2,736

Hi Joannah,

I would like to confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Highlighted
Francois M Member Since: Apr 14, 2019
1519 of 2,736

hi there upwork team!

i need to know if my profile is approved or not yet ?

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1520 of 2,736

I would like to confirm that your account registration has been accepted, Francois. Welcome to Upwork!

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS