Re: Application not approved after 24 hours

Eelco K Member Since: Apr 15, 2019
1501 of 2,567
Dear,

I cannot submit it; there is no submit button. Please help me
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1502 of 2,567

Hi Eelco,

Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application'' to submit your application for the review.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Veronika N Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
1503 of 2,567

I submitted application for the right to work in Upwork, but after 24 hours I have not received an email I'm accepted or not. And in the profile there is no message "Your profile is under review". There is a notification "Congrats, you're now part of Upwork! Tips to get started:" but I thought the email notification should be mandatory. How do I know if I can start work?

1504 of 2,567

Hi Veronika,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Ashley L Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
1505 of 2,567
Hi,

I have applied to join the Upwork network almost 3 weeks ago and I haven’t heard anything since. Do you know how long an approval normally takes?
1506 of 2,567

Hi Ashley,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
1507 of 2,567
I have pressed the review button and filled in all the requested items 🙂
I even received an email saying that my profile is under review, but it seems nothing is happening..
Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1508 of 2,567

Hi Ashley,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
1509 of 2,567

Hi, I have not received any approval untill now and no answer to my question. 
Can you check if my profile is available for review as I have pressed this button many times. 

1510 of 2,567

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS