cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do i submit my application?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1481 of 2,361

Hi Ashley,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Ashley L Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
1482 of 2,361

Hi Goran, 

That is really strange as I have hit this button multiple times. 
I have tried it again in another browser. Did it work now? Thanks. 

1483 of 2,361

Hi Ashley,

Unfortunately no, your application is still not submitted. Could you please confirm what browsers did you used?

Untitled
Ashley L Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
1484 of 2,361

I have used safari, google and firefox. 
It also says that my application is under review. 

1485 of 2,361

Hi Ashley,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Fidan L Member Since: Apr 17, 2019
1486 of 2,361
Hi. I am registered and created my profile and I know that I should submit it to be approved. By after filling all sections in I still do not get a submit button to complete my account application. What should I do?
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1487 of 2,361

Hi Fidan,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Oliver P Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
1488 of 2,361

Hey,

I filled out my application ,but how do i submit it?

Bottom of the application i have 3 buttons: "Review Application" , " Create Client account instead" and "Delete Application". When i press "Review Application" it just reloads the page.

Thank you!

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1489 of 2,361

Hi Oliver,

In order to submit your application for the review, please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Izath M Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
1490 of 2,361
I applied to upwork, this morning and Since then I've been waiting to start work.But due to some technical error,I guess.My Confirmation hasn't come yet
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS