🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » I did not get the Verification
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Joannah,

I would like to confirm that your account registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and good luck!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

hello i would like to know if my profile is approved or not? thanks 

Hi Cherry and Priyanka,

Yes, your profiles are approved and you can both start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hi there upwork team!

i need to know if my profile is approved or not yet ?

I would like to confirm that your account registration has been accepted, Francois. Welcome to Upwork!

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, 

I submitted my application on Friday afternoon. I am still awaiting approval. Would someone be able to review and inform if my profile is approved, please? 

Thank you

Hi Ana,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for the response. I just submitted my application.

Thank you,
Ana Koberstine

I have created my account and profile on Upwork but I cannot click the Submit a Proposal button on projects I would like to apply for.  I created my account 2 days ago, but it was over the weekend.  I did not get any notification email from Upwork.

Hi Juliette,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

If you have just created the profile on upwork ,once click on submit for review. it takes upto 24 hours for upwork to review it and accept you, They will review and put up their decision to you in some time.

Dear sir/madam,

my account is still not authorized; I really want to start and react on al the nice jobs on upwork. How long is this process going to take?

Kind regards,

Eelco Keizer
**Edited for community guidelines**
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eelco,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
keizerman
Community Member

Dear,

I cannot submit it; there is no submit button. Please help me
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Eelco,

Please go to the bottom of the page and click on the ''Review Application'' to submit your application for the review.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I submitted application for the right to work in Upwork, but after 24 hours I have not received an email I'm accepted or not. And in the profile there is no message "Your profile is under review". There is a notification "Congrats, you're now part of Upwork! Tips to get started:" but I thought the email notification should be mandatory. How do I know if I can start work?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Veronika,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi,

I have applied to join the Upwork network almost 3 weeks ago and I haven’t heard anything since. Do you know how long an approval normally takes?

Hi Ashley,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have pressed the review button and filled in all the requested items 🙂
I even received an email saying that my profile is under review, but it seems nothing is happening..

Hi Ashley,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, I have not received any approval untill now and no answer to my question. 
Can you check if my profile is available for review as I have pressed this button many times. 

Hi Ashley,

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran, 

That is really strange as I have hit this button multiple times. 
I have tried it again in another browser. Did it work now? Thanks. 

Hi Ashley,

Unfortunately no, your application is still not submitted. Could you please confirm what browsers did you used?

~ Goran
Upwork

I have used safari, google and firefox. 
It also says that my application is under review. 

Hi Ashley,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi. I am registered and created my profile and I know that I should submit it to be approved. By after filling all sections in I still do not get a submit button to complete my account application. What should I do?
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Fidan,

I checked and your account has already been accepted and you have already sent few proposals to jobs. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hey,

I filled out my application ,but how do i submit it?

Bottom of the application i have 3 buttons: "Review Application" , " Create Client account instead" and "Delete Application". When i press "Review Application" it just reloads the page.

Thank you!

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Oliver,

In order to submit your application for the review, please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application. It can take up to 24 hours for the review to be completed, once it is completed our team will reach out to you directly with the results. We wish you a positive outcome with this, thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I applied to upwork, this morning and Since then I've been waiting to start work.But due to some technical error,I guess.My Confirmation hasn't come yet

Hi Izath,

Please update your profile photo so that it only includes your head and the top of your shoulders. As per our profile guidelines, you need to use a photo of yourself. Please consider updating your profile overview and using complete sentences to clearly describe your skills and expertise. It is always nice to have a few portfolio items as well. Afterwards, please resubmit your profile for review.

You can follow up on our Help Article with Best practices for creating your profile.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am a newbie on Upwork and recently I have signed up a freelancer account. I have filled up my profile details in "Create your profile" section and it displays a message (see attachment "Capture") and I cannot make any further action. I do not understand what to do more to start working as a freelancer. I am not getting any approval message or anything at all.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Jabir,

~ Goran
Upwork

How would I know if my profile got approved?

Hi Manish,

I checked your account and can confirm that your profile registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi, how can i know that my profile has been approved?

Thks

Keep checking the profile, Once it is approved you can start sending a proposal , Approval usually Take 24hrs or less 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths