cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

aprroving my account

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1581 of 3,071

Hi Jabir,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Manish G Member Since: Apr 20, 2019
1582 of 3,071

How would I know if my profile got approved?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1583 of 3,071

Hi Manish,

I checked your account and can confirm that your profile registration has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Joel P Member Since: Apr 20, 2019
1584 of 3,071

Hi, how can i know that my profile has been approved?

Thks

Ace Contributor
Aliyu M Member Since: Apr 16, 2019
1585 of 3,071

Keep checking the profile, Once it is approved you can start sending a proposal , Approval usually Take 24hrs or less 

Joel P Member Since: Apr 20, 2019
1586 of 3,071

where can I check that?

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1587 of 3,071

Hi Joel,

I've looked into your account and saw that it wasn't submitted yet. Please review your information, add your City and click Review Application. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Sara S Member Since: Apr 21, 2019
1588 of 3,071

I never received an email as to whether I was approved or not. Can you check whether my profile was accepted? Thank you. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1589 of 3,071

Hi Sara, 

It looks like you're account has already been accepted. Welcome to Upwork, Sara!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Rabie R Member Since: Apr 22, 2019
1590 of 3,071

I have created my account as a freelancer 3 months ago now, and i did not get any answer until now 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS