Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile acceptance...?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1521 of 3,247

Hi Ricky, and Mahboob, 

I would like to confirm that both your accounts are already accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps, and goodluck on your freelancing career on Upwork!

-Avery
Untitled
Mahmoud S Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
1522 of 3,247

Hello,

I would like to know if my profile has been approved....?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1523 of 3,247

Hi Mahmoud,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Mahmoud S Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
1524 of 3,247

thanks a lot
I can start working now

Ana D Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
1525 of 3,247

I have made my profile awhile ago, but never got a response, it keeps saying ''If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients '' but it never got approved, I got no email from UpWork. This is my second time applying and I found no response the first time as well...

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1526 of 3,247

Ana D wrote:

I have made my profile awhile ago, but never got a response, it keeps saying ''If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients '' but it never got approved, I got no email from UpWork. This is my second time applying and I found no response the first time as well...

Your profile is incredibly empty and really you'd be lucky to have it approved with hardly anything on it.

Getting approved is only the first step, most people are rejected, and the majority of those who are approved never win a single job.

Your profile does not look like you spent any time on it or particularly care, so why would clients hire you?

Ana D Member Since: Apr 4, 2019
1527 of 3,247
thank you so much for the reply! I will definitely change it!
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1528 of 3,247

Ana D wrote:
thank you so much for the reply! I will definitely change it!

Research successful freelancers in your category, to see what a great profle looks like. Complete all sections. Add a portfolio

Good luck

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1529 of 3,247

Hi Ana,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Annette S Member Since: Apr 5, 2019
1530 of 3,247
How would I know if I got approved? I haven't received any email and it's been 3 days now.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS