cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile Approval

Sandra E Member Since: May 10, 2019
1661 of 2,756

New System of upwork, I've been making accounts in the last 3 months or so, upwork would never grant approvals and there reasons are marketplace are flooded with common type of skills or freelancers.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1662 of 2,756

Hi Sianny,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Saad M Member Since: Apr 20, 2019
1663 of 2,756

Hello, 

I am newbie on this platform. I need some help regarding the status of my profile. It got disapproved at first. I submitted it again and I want to know whether my profile has been accepted or not.

Thanks in Advance!

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1664 of 2,756

Hi Saad,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. Since you already selected a membership plan you should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Saad M Member Since: Apr 20, 2019
1665 of 2,756

Hi Bojan,

Thanks a lot for letting me know.

John G Member Since: May 10, 2019
1666 of 2,756

Hello, 

I believe I went through all the appropriate steps and procedures to get my profile up and running, but have yet to hear back from anybody about whether or not it has been approved to start work. It has been almost a week now since I set everything up. I was given an estimated turnaround time of approximately 24 hours.  

Please advise and let me know any steps I can take to expedite this process. Thank you for your time and attention. I look forward to the many possibilities on your platform. 

Cheers, 

John 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1667 of 2,756

Hi John,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
John G Member Since: May 10, 2019
1668 of 2,756
Thank you for your prompt reply!

Best,
John
Waheed A Member Since: May 12, 2019
1669 of 2,756

Hi, I just wanted to know that is there any way to check my account status either it is approved or still in review as i didn't get any email for approval.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1670 of 2,756

Hi Waheed,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS