🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How can I know that my profile is approve...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614
VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Melissa,

You profile has been approved and you can proceed with using your account. 

~ Vladimir
Upwork
itech9
Community Member

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and  i a able to send proposal??

VladimirG
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sohaib,

Your profile has been approved. Please review these resources before starting to submit proposals.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and  i am able to send proposal??

Hi Huzaifa,

I checked and can confirm your profile is approved. Please complete your profile, select a membership plan by clicking on the "0 Connects link" on your account home page if you haven't already and review these resources before starting to submit proposals.

~ Vladimir
Upwork

Hi Vladimir,

Hope you are doing well, May i know my account is approved or not?cc

Thanks

Hi Karam,

Your profile is accepted as well, feel free to start bidding on jobs. I would also suggest to check out this Thread and learn more about getting started on Upwork. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,

I just recently finished and applied my profile on Upwork; how can I tell if I have been approved?

Thank you,

Ramesh K.

Hi Ramesh,

Congratulations your profile is approved and you can start bidding on jobs. To learn more about getting started on Upwork check out this Thread. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

HI, I want to know if my account is approved or not.

Hi Sohaib,

Yes your profile is approved, if you have not you will only need to select one of our membership plans to bid on jobs. You can do this by going to Settings > Membership&Connects. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, Please guide me how i can check the approval status of my upwork profile?

Hi Ajlal,

I can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please don’t forget to read the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope this helps.

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Sir,
Please check whether my profile is approved.
Thanks,
M. Shamaas

Hi Muhammad,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
6f2bc01d
Community Member

My profile it's pending to, how can pass to the status approved?

Hi Julio,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

Hope you are doing well, May i know my account is approved or not?

Thank you.

Hello,

May I know if my profile is approved or not?

Thanks.

Hi Lasitha,

Yes, your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. You can also check out this thread Getting Started on Upwork and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello
May i know wheather my account is approved or not ?there is no any mail of confirmation .

Hi Sujata,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

May I also know if my profile has been approved? I applied more than 2 weeks ago.  Thank you!

Hi Noelle,

Your profile is now approved, you will only need to select a membership plan to start biding on jobs. You can do this by going to Settings > Membership & Connects. Thank you.

~ Jo-An

Untitled

Hello,

May I know my profile is approved or not? Sometimes ago, I got mail of rejection and then I got mail that your profile is live. So Is that approved? Any help will be much appreciated.Thank you in advance.

Hi Ranjak,

It looks like your application to join Upwork has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope these helps you get started on Upwork. Good luck!

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you so much Aleksandar. 

Hey,

I received an email saying my profile is live but I’ve yet to hear back as to whether my application was approved or declined.

Thanks,
Tim

Hi Timothy,

I'm happy to let you know that your profile has been accepted. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs. To help you get started, I recommend that you please go through the freelancer resources we have compiled here. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out. We're here to help. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

IS my account approved?

Hi K M Bulbul,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. You may now start submitting proposals to jobs you're interested in. Please also check this post and the freelancer resources to help you get started on Upwork. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

I am not able to know my profile is active or not ?
My Profile- **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Karandeep,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hello sir I just want to ask if you can help me to verify about my account approval. Thankyou in advance.

Hello,

I signed up for upwork a while ago and was wondering if my profile has been approved or not? Can I check the approval status from my account?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Tasadduq,

Yes your profile is approved, you will only need to select one of our membership plans by going to Settings > Membership&Connects. I would also recommend to complete your profile up to 100% before submitting proposals. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Sir! May I know my profile has been approved or not?

Hi Rana,

I checked and it looks like your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started and this help article for more information on how to achieve a 100% complete profile.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello team Upwork, 

I created my profile a little while ago. Can you please advise if it's approved? 

Or what I need to do to get it up and running? 

Kindest,

Isabella 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths