cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: I created account 7 days ago. And I still see "Create your profile" Page. Please help

John G Member Since: May 10, 2019
1691 of 3,031
Thank you for your prompt reply!

Best,
John
Waheed A Member Since: May 12, 2019
1692 of 3,031

Hi, I just wanted to know that is there any way to check my account status either it is approved or still in review as i didn't get any email for approval.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1693 of 3,031

Hi Waheed,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Ihar S Member Since: May 12, 2019
1694 of 3,031

I created account 7 days ago. And I still see "Create your profile" Page. Please help me.

Highlighted
1695 of 3,031

Hi Ihar, 

You will need to submit your application for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Ravi D Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
1696 of 3,031

Hello, I have resubmitted my profile for approval but haven't received any mail regarding acceptance or rejection of my application. Though I am able to submit proposal (I've submitted one). So just wanted to check if I am not doing any wrong?

1697 of 3,031

Hi Ravi,

Yes your profile is approved, and you can continue sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Ravi D Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
1698 of 3,031

Thanks for your quick response Goran :-)  Can you please suggest me some google articles to startwith. Thanks in advance.

1699 of 3,031

Hi Ravi,

To learn more about getting started on Upwork check the recourses on this Thread, thank you.

Untitled
Queenie W Member Since: May 13, 2019
1700 of 3,031

Hello,

I have waited over the 24hr period and have not heard back to see if my profile has been approved. Out of curiousity, I found I was able to submit a proposal. Does this mean my profile has been approved?

Thank you for your help,

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS