cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Want to know status of my application. Haven't received any status Mail.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1701 of 3,069

Hi Ihar, 

You will need to submit your application for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Ravi D Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
1702 of 3,069

Hello, I have resubmitted my profile for approval but haven't received any mail regarding acceptance or rejection of my application. Though I am able to submit proposal (I've submitted one). So just wanted to check if I am not doing any wrong?

Highlighted
1703 of 3,069

Hi Ravi,

Yes your profile is approved, and you can continue sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Ravi D Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
1704 of 3,069

Thanks for your quick response Goran :-)  Can you please suggest me some google articles to startwith. Thanks in advance.

1705 of 3,069

Hi Ravi,

To learn more about getting started on Upwork check the recourses on this Thread, thank you.

Untitled
Queenie W Member Since: May 13, 2019
1706 of 3,069

Hello,

I have waited over the 24hr period and have not heard back to see if my profile has been approved. Out of curiousity, I found I was able to submit a proposal. Does this mean my profile has been approved?

Thank you for your help,

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1707 of 3,069

Hi Queenie,

Yes, your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Jocelyn E Member Since: Oct 3, 2018
1708 of 3,069

Hi! Good day! How can I know if my profile is approved? Thanks!

Ace Contributor
Md Solayman K Member Since: May 14, 2018
1709 of 3,069

Upwork will notify you. 

1710 of 3,069

Hi Jocelyn,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS