cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Want to know status of my application. Haven't received any status Mail.

John G Member Since: May 10, 2019
1691 of 3,048

Hello, 

I believe I went through all the appropriate steps and procedures to get my profile up and running, but have yet to hear back from anybody about whether or not it has been approved to start work. It has been almost a week now since I set everything up. I was given an estimated turnaround time of approximately 24 hours.  

Please advise and let me know any steps I can take to expedite this process. Thank you for your time and attention. I look forward to the many possibilities on your platform. 

Cheers, 

John 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1692 of 3,048

Hi John,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
John G Member Since: May 10, 2019
1693 of 3,048
Thank you for your prompt reply!

Best,
John
Waheed A Member Since: May 12, 2019
1694 of 3,048

Hi, I just wanted to know that is there any way to check my account status either it is approved or still in review as i didn't get any email for approval.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1695 of 3,048

Hi Waheed,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Ihar S Member Since: May 12, 2019
1696 of 3,048

I created account 7 days ago. And I still see "Create your profile" Page. Please help me.

1697 of 3,048

Hi Ihar, 

You will need to submit your application for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Ravi D Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
1698 of 3,048

Hello, I have resubmitted my profile for approval but haven't received any mail regarding acceptance or rejection of my application. Though I am able to submit proposal (I've submitted one). So just wanted to check if I am not doing any wrong?

Highlighted
1699 of 3,048

Hi Ravi,

Yes your profile is approved, and you can continue sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Ravi D Member Since: Apr 24, 2019
1700 of 3,048

Thanks for your quick response Goran :-)  Can you please suggest me some google articles to startwith. Thanks in advance.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS