cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of valid ID

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1751 of 3,029

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, your account has been approved and you should be able to send proposals to jobs you are interested in and are qualified to do.

Welcome to Upwork!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Sixten L Member Since: May 14, 2019
1752 of 3,029
I don’t know if I’m stressing it but my profile has now been in the “profile is being reviewed” for 40 hours. I have not gotten a email either. Should I wait until a week has passed?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1753 of 3,029

Hi Sixten,

I`m sorry about the delay with this.

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Sixten L Member Since: May 14, 2019
1754 of 3,029

Okay! Cheers!

Highlighted
Michelle O Member Since: May 14, 2019
1755 of 3,029

Hi. I left Upwork two years ago for health reasons and now I am back recently. I have tried submitting proposals and every time I do, there's a window that pops up and says, "Thank you for completing your Upwork verification upload. Please allow 3-4 business days for your verification to be processed." I don't understand. I didn't submit and ID because in the first place I was not asked to. It just said, "Thank you..." and so on and it's been over 4 days since and I still can't apply for a job and submit proposal(s). There's no button to click either so I can upload my ID if that's what all Upwork is asking for. Can anyone help me please? Thank you.

1756 of 3,029

Hi Michelle,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Syed Amir A Member Since: May 19, 2019
1757 of 3,029

how to know my upwork profile is approved or rejected?

1758 of 3,029

Hi Syed,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Samim H Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
1759 of 3,029

I have registered in Upwork and also I am able to submit a proposal but, I did not recieved any confirmation email whetever my account is approved or not.

1760 of 3,029

Hi Samim,

Your profile is approved and you can continue sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS