cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Proof of valid ID

Michelle O Member Since: May 14, 2019
1801 of 3,302

Hi. I left Upwork two years ago for health reasons and now I am back recently. I have tried submitting proposals and every time I do, there's a window that pops up and says, "Thank you for completing your Upwork verification upload. Please allow 3-4 business days for your verification to be processed." I don't understand. I didn't submit and ID because in the first place I was not asked to. It just said, "Thank you..." and so on and it's been over 4 days since and I still can't apply for a job and submit proposal(s). There's no button to click either so I can upload my ID if that's what all Upwork is asking for. Can anyone help me please? Thank you.

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1802 of 3,302

Hi Michelle,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

Untitled
Syed Amir A Member Since: May 19, 2019
1803 of 3,302

how to know my upwork profile is approved or rejected?

1804 of 3,302

Hi Syed,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

Untitled
Samim H Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
1805 of 3,302

I have registered in Upwork and also I am able to submit a proposal but, I did not recieved any confirmation email whetever my account is approved or not.

1806 of 3,302

Hi Samim,

Your profile is approved and you can continue sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Konstantinos B Member Since: May 20, 2019
1807 of 3,302

hello,

how do i see if my account is approved?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1808 of 3,302

Hi Konstantinos, 

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. Please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
Michael J Member Since: May 20, 2019
1809 of 3,302

Hello,

I signed up roughly five days ago and wanted to know the status of my application. I read that I'd receive a notification after 24-48 hours, but I haven't yet. Thank you!

Michael

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1810 of 3,302

Hi Michael, 

It looks like your profile has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope these help to start your freelancing career on Upwork. Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS