cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Upwork Profile Status

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1751 of 3,073

Hi Anita,

Just to confirm you have opened the correct profile.

When you`re ready you will need to submit it for a review by clicking on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page. If you`re being directed back to the same page please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to submit your application. Thank you.

Untitled
Rashmi Y Member Since: May 18, 2019
1752 of 3,073

How would I know that my profile has been approved and I can start the work?

Thanks

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1753 of 3,073

Hi Rashmi,

Congratulations! I would like to confirm that your Upwork account registration was accepted. 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork. Hopefully, this will help you kick start your freelancing career on Upwork. 

~ Riri
Rashmi Y Member Since: May 18, 2019
1754 of 3,073
Hello,

I want to get my profile verified.
Please let me know how to proceed.

Thanks,
Rashmi
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1755 of 3,073

Hi Rashmi,

I would like to confirm that your Upwork account registration was accepted! 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork. Hopefully, this will help you kick start your freelancing career on Upwork. 

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Vincent Ryan V Member Since: May 19, 2019
1756 of 3,073

Hi Upwork,

How do I know if my profile is approved or not?

Thank you!

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1757 of 3,073

Hi Vincent,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Yes, your account has been approved and you should be able to send proposals to jobs you are interested in and are qualified to do.

Welcome to Upwork!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Sixten L Member Since: May 14, 2019
1758 of 3,073
I don’t know if I’m stressing it but my profile has now been in the “profile is being reviewed” for 40 hours. I have not gotten a email either. Should I wait until a week has passed?
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1759 of 3,073

Hi Sixten,

I`m sorry about the delay with this.

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Sixten L Member Since: May 14, 2019
1760 of 3,073

Okay! Cheers!

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS