cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: New Upwork Account

Samim H Member Since: Apr 18, 2019
1811 of 3,338

I have registered in Upwork and also I am able to submit a proposal but, I did not recieved any confirmation email whetever my account is approved or not.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1812 of 3,338

Hi Samim,

Your profile is approved and you can continue sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

Untitled
Konstantinos B Member Since: May 20, 2019
1813 of 3,338

hello,

how do i see if my account is approved?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1814 of 3,338

Hi Konstantinos, 

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. Please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks.

-Joanne
Untitled
Michael J Member Since: May 20, 2019
1815 of 3,338

Hello,

I signed up roughly five days ago and wanted to know the status of my application. I read that I'd receive a notification after 24-48 hours, but I haven't yet. Thank you!

Michael

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1816 of 3,338

Hi Michael, 

It looks like your profile has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope these help to start your freelancing career on Upwork. Good luck!

-Avery
Untitled
Umar R Member Since: May 21, 2019
1817 of 3,338

Hi I have created my profile 3 4 days ago as a freelancer and It has not been reviwed till now. Kindly Consider my application. 

Thank you

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
1818 of 3,338

Hi Umar, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the "City" field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Umar R Member Since: May 21, 2019
1819 of 3,338

ok Thank you can you tell me if my upwork account is approved?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1820 of 3,338

Hi Umar and BZ,

I would like to confirm that your Upwork account registration was accepted! 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork. Hopefully, this will help you kick start your freelancing career on Upwork. 

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS