🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: New Upwork Account
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

Hi Syed,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have registered in Upwork and also I am able to submit a proposal but, I did not recieved any confirmation email whetever my account is approved or not.

Hi Samim,

Your profile is approved and you can continue sending proposals when you`re ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

hello,

how do i see if my account is approved?

Hi Konstantinos, 

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. Please check out this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask! Thanks.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

I signed up roughly five days ago and wanted to know the status of my application. I read that I'd receive a notification after 24-48 hours, but I haven't yet. Thank you!

Michael

Hi Michael, 

It looks like your profile has already been approved. Welcome to Upwork!

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork.

I hope these help to start your freelancing career on Upwork. Good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi I have created my profile 3 4 days ago as a freelancer and It has not been reviwed till now. Kindly Consider my application. 

Thank you

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umar, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the "City" field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

~ Avery
Upwork

ok Thank you can you tell me if my upwork account is approved?

Hi Umar and BZ,

I would like to confirm that your Upwork account registration was accepted! 

I highly recommend that you read up on the freelancer resources we have compiled, for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. Please also pay attention to the Safety First! section of the resources, and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs for more information about working safely through Upwork. Hopefully, this will help you kick start your freelancing career on Upwork. 

Good luck, and welcome to Upwork!

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hiii please i signed long time ago ..but my profile still under review ..what to do

Hi Bouchra,

I apologize for the delay, and the inconvenience this has caused you. I have followed up your profile with the team so that they can proceed with your reviewing your profile registration. 

~ Riri

Hello, may I know my profile is approved or not? 

Hi,

weeks ago I filled out my profile and click on "Review Application" button.

I've always the message "If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)." but after weeks I don't understand what happen.

Can you clarify the situation? Is it normal after at least 3 weeks have passed?

Thanks, Luca

Hi Luca, 

I apologise for the delay, and the inconvenience this has caused you. I have followed up your profile with the team so that they can proceed with your reviewing your profile registration. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi, thanks but probably there was a bug because I tried to click on the
button and is gone ahead

I forgot to update the situation on my comment/question

Hello, 

My account is still pending approval and I was wondering how long does it takes to get approved as I want to start working. 

Thank you in advance for your time! 

Regards, 

Christos

Hi Christos,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the "City" field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you Aleksandar, 

That was a mistake from my side, I didn't notice that the account was never submitted for review. 

Thanks again, 

Christos

My profile is still pending for approval and its been weeks now. Please help. Thanks in advance!
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Josephine,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello Sir, 

Could you please tell me, my Upwork profile is approved or not. I did'nt receive any email.

Best Regards, 

Vandana

Hi Vandana,

I checked and can confirm that your account was accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

Feel free to check out these resources we put together to help freelancers to get to a safe and successful start.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Sir,

Could you please check mine, I have not received any email regarding the approval. 

Regards,

Sankeerth

Hi Sankeerth,

Yes, your account has been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs in the general marketplace. Please make sure to check the resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Sir, 

Could you please check if my profile has been approved or not.

Thank you.

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Romeo,

I checked and it looks like your account has already been accepted. You should be able to send proposals to jobs on the general marketplace. Please, make sure you check resources in this post to help you get started.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

delete

d72c0f59
Community Member

Hi sir! Good day!

May I know if my upwork profile has already been accepted? I did not receive any email notifications.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Ivy

Hi Ivy,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran,

Can you check if my account is approved? Thank you!

Best,

Joshua

Hi Joshua Matthew,

I checked your account and it has been approved already. It seems like you have already submitted proposals also. Please let us know if you need further help.

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello Ivy,

Best,

Axel

Hi Axel,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello Goran,

Best,

Axel

HI My Account is pending approval too.  What can I do to join Upwork ?

Hi Abhimanyu, Kirkland and Erope,

I'm happy to confirm that you profile has been accepted. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
ian121
Community Member

Hi

How can I know if my profile has been approved?
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths