Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Don't have a Submit Button

Community Guru
Martina P Member Since: Jul 11, 2018
1811 of 3,029

Nikolay Y wrote:
How long does it take for a newly made profile to be approved ? I registered yesterday but still haven't received any approval or decline.

Keep in mind that upwork gets 10000 new applications a day and only approves 2% of them. 

Re your profile: I have a faint idea what you are offering but no clue how that would work remotely, but aside from that, you are not allowed to be paid on a commission basis on upwork. Plus, how would you ever verify your client's success? You don't have access to their bookkeeping or something. So you might have to adjust your business model if you want to work through this site. 

Nikolay Y Member Since: Jun 3, 2019
1812 of 3,029

Martina P wrote:

Nikolay Y wrote:
How long does it take for a newly made profile to be approved ? I registered yesterday but still haven't received any approval or decline.

Keep in mind that upwork gets 10000 new applications a day and only approves 2% of them. 

Re your profile: I have a faint idea what you are offering but no clue how that would work remotely, but aside from that, you are not allowed to be paid on a commission basis on upwork. Plus, how would you ever verify your client's success? You don't have access to their bookkeeping or something. So you might have to adjust your business model if you want to work through this site. 

Thank you for the reply. My service is closing deals with prospects over the phone and it's perfectly fine to work remotely as like I mentioned it's a service over the phone. I can verify my client's success by knowing how many prospects on a daily/weekly basis have purchased the client's product/service through me. I understand I can't work on a commission basis and I'll readjust my business model.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1813 of 3,029

Hi Markus,

It can take 24 to 48 hours for the review to be completed once you submit your application.
Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Alex L Member Since: Jun 5, 2019
1814 of 3,029

I'am trying to create a new profile on Upwork. I completed all the needed information but still don't have option to submit my profile. I have only next options "Review Application", "Create Client Account Instead" and "Delete My Account". Can anyone help me to solve this problem?

Attaching a screenshot.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Highlighted
1815 of 3,029

Hi Alex,

If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application to submit your profile for review.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Andrew N Member Since: Jun 5, 2019
1816 of 3,029

How/when do I get past   the approval page process?

1817 of 3,029

Hi Andrew,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.

Untitled
Andrew N Member Since: Jun 5, 2019
1818 of 3,029
Hi, I've tried three browser's and no luck. It just keeps staying on the

Andy
1819 of 3,029

Hi Andrew,

Please start typing your address in the field that says "Start Typing your Address" and chose one of the drop-down suggestions. This should auto populate each field along with the city and allow you to submit your application for a review. If you experience any problems again, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Irina Kate Z Member Since: Jun 6, 2019
1820 of 3,029

Hi guys I've been waiting for more than a week now for the approval of my application, still in pending, why is that?

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS