cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: hi it's been more than 48 hours now, and my account still didn't approved. is that normal ?

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1821 of 3,046

Hi Andrew,

Please start typing your address in the field that says "Start Typing your Address" and chose one of the drop-down suggestions. This should auto populate each field along with the city and allow you to submit your application for a review. If you experience any problems again, let me know. Thank you.

Untitled
Irina Kate Z Member Since: Jun 6, 2019
1822 of 3,046

Hi guys I've been waiting for more than a week now for the approval of my application, still in pending, why is that?

1823 of 3,046

Hi Irina,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Dmytro T Member Since: Jun 7, 2019
1824 of 3,046

Hi guys, there is no clear message what is wrong with my profile:
I have only this message:

We've hidden your profile because it does not meet the following Upwork guidelines. You will not be able to submit proposals until these issues are fixed. 

Can somebody help me?

1825 of 3,046

Hi Dmytro,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket with more details about your account and assist you further. You can access your tickets on this Link, thank you.

Untitled
Aleeha S Member Since: May 22, 2019
1826 of 3,046

Hi there,

I just resubmitted my profile after getting rejected. Now I am unable to know if it’s approved or not. My profile isn’t displaying any message that if it’s under review or rejected.

Can someone please check if my profile is approved or not...

Lots of Thanks in advance.

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1827 of 3,046

Hi Aleeha,

I would like to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. I see that you have also already sent a proposal. Welcome to Upwork!

For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

~ Riri
Yassin G Member Since: Jun 8, 2019
1828 of 3,046

hi it's been more than 48 hours now, and my account still didn't approved. is that normal ?

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
1829 of 3,046

re: "hi it's been more than 48 hours now, and my account still didn't approved. is that normal ?"

Yes.

This is normal.

48 hours is NOT how long it takes for an account to be approved.

48 hours is a goal that somebody once set for how long they would like it to take, and then somebody else wrote that goal into a message that is displayed to prospective new freelancers.

It's the weekend. Quite likely nobody is working on this over the weekend.

It might take 2 business days, not 48 hours. It might take a week. Be patient.

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
1830 of 3,046

Hi Yassin,

I checked your account and there is an incorrect spelling on your title. You also need to add skills and provide more information regarding your skills and experience on your profile overview section. For your reference, please check out the following links:

8+ Tips to Help You Create a Profile That Stands Out

Upwork Profiles: Why a Great Title and Overview Can Make a Difference

A How-To Guide for Your Perfect Profile Picture

Get Your Profile to the Next Level with an Intro Video

4 Ways to Create a More Successful Portfolio Regardless of Your Skill Set

After updating your profile, please resubmit it for review. Hope this helps!

-Joanne
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS