cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation that Account is Approved or not

Highlighted
Muhammad Saad A Member Since: Jan 15, 2019
1881 of 3,318

How could i Confirm..Either my Upwork Account is Approved or Not??

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1882 of 3,318

Hi Muhammad Saad,

Your profile was accepted and you have already selected a membership plan, feel free to start bidding on projects.

Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kathi S Member Since: Jun 10, 2019
1883 of 3,318

I am trying to set up an account and I am having trouble with the address box. 

1884 of 3,318

Hi Kathi,

I checked this for you and I was not able to replicate the issue you are experiencing. Please, try clearing your cache and cookies and using a different browser to check if you are able to click on the field above the street field which is greyed, click the one with the text ''Start typing your address'' and you will be able to update your address information.

Let us know if you need further help.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Lydia P Member Since: Jun 10, 2019
1885 of 3,318

The system will not accept my address and keeps changing it to another city. I tried messaging a moderator because that was the solution posted in the forum, but the system says I do not have that priviledge or ability.

1886 of 3,318

Hi Lydia,

May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Janina M Member Since: Jun 11, 2019
1887 of 3,318

Hello! I set up a freelance profile yesterday. After hitting "Review Application," the profile setup page basically refreshed, but with the following message on top:

"If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)." Does this mean that the profile is currently under review or did I end up in a buggy loop? I didn't receive any confirmation email from Upwork, so I'm guessing it's a bug rather than the profile being reviewed. If not, the UX could probably be improved here... In any case, I'd be greatful for ideas on how to interpret this/what to do. Thanks! 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1888 of 3,318

Hi Janina,

If you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Janina M Member Since: Jun 11, 2019
1889 of 3,318

Dear Goran, 

Thank you for your prompt reply. Unfortunately, those suggestions don't help, I had tried them before asking the community (i.e., hit "Review Application," empty cache/delete cookies, use Chrome, Firefox, Brave). Attached is a screenshot of the message I end up with. Do you have any other suggestions? Or does it just mean my profile is actually under review? Thanks! 

Best, 

Janina 

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1890 of 3,318

Hi Janina,

Unfortunately no, your application is not submitted for a review. One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS