Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't complete profile

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1831 of 2,556

Hi Kashif,

We've looked into your account and saw that you haven't completed the registration yet. Please review your information, add your City and click Review ApplicationLet us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Highlighted
Kenn P Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
1832 of 2,556

I've selected my city from the drop-down menu but message "Please select a city from the list" remains and I am unable to complete my profile.

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1833 of 2,556

Hi Kenn,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Daim M Member Since: May 24, 2018
1834 of 2,556

I want to get my upwork account approved , help me thanks

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1835 of 2,556

Daim M wrote:

I want to get my upwork account approved , help me thanks

it's already approved

Naman S Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
1836 of 2,556

I am using upwork since past few days. I am able to send proposals and also able to give tests.

I have got a rising talent badge also, but still, I am confused a bit that whether my profile is approved or not.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1837 of 2,556

Hi Naman,

Are you wondering why you can't work as an independent freelancer? If yes, that is because you`re an exclusive member of your agency. 

Exclusive members can work only on contracts from the agency, if you would like to work as an independent freelancer the agency owner will need to change your status to Non-Exclusive member. Thank you.

Untitled
Rashmi G Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
1838 of 2,556

Dear team,

I have created my profile and completed the same.

I pressed review application button and thereater nothing is coming. I wish to submit my application for approval and list my pofile for work on upwork.com. Please guide. My email ID is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1839 of 2,556

Hi Markus,

If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to submit your application. Thank you.

Untitled
John M Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
1840 of 2,556

The user interface on the page where you create your profile is, frankly, lousy. It needs a lot of refinement, it's buggy too.

If you are hitting the "review" button and essentially nothing happens, here's the trick.

When the page asks you what city you are in you HAVE to select it from the drop down menu. Start typing your city in the field and you should see a list of suggestions pop down below. Select your city. 

Then when you hit the review button it should work and you will be able to submit your profile.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS