cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Can't complete profile

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1821 of 2,523

Hi Tyler,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kashif S Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
1822 of 2,523
I recently submitted my request as seller but my request is still pending. How long it can take for the approval?
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1823 of 2,523

Hi Kashif,

We've looked into your account and saw that you haven't completed the registration yet. Please review your information, add your City and click Review ApplicationLet us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Kenn P Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
1824 of 2,523

I've selected my city from the drop-down menu but message "Please select a city from the list" remains and I am unable to complete my profile.

Highlighted
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1825 of 2,523

Hi Kenn,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Daim M Member Since: May 24, 2018
1826 of 2,523

I want to get my upwork account approved , help me thanks

Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1827 of 2,523

Daim M wrote:

I want to get my upwork account approved , help me thanks

it's already approved

Naman S Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
1828 of 2,523

I am using upwork since past few days. I am able to send proposals and also able to give tests.

I have got a rising talent badge also, but still, I am confused a bit that whether my profile is approved or not.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1829 of 2,523

Hi Naman,

Are you wondering why you can't work as an independent freelancer? If yes, that is because you`re an exclusive member of your agency. 

Exclusive members can work only on contracts from the agency, if you would like to work as an independent freelancer the agency owner will need to change your status to Non-Exclusive member. Thank you.

Untitled
Rashmi G Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
1830 of 2,523

Dear team,

I have created my profile and completed the same.

I pressed review application button and thereater nothing is coming. I wish to submit my application for approval and list my pofile for work on upwork.com. Please guide. My email ID is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS