cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Account Approval

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
1831 of 2,568

Hi Tyler,

One of our team members will reach out to you in a timely manner which will be displayed on this link. We thank you for your patience.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Tyler P Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
1832 of 2,568

Aleksander,

It has been 2 days and nothing is in my requests yet. Is there a number I could call or somehow someone could actually reach out to me?

Thanks,

Tyler

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1833 of 2,568

Hi Tyler,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Kashif S Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
1834 of 2,568
I recently submitted my request as seller but my request is still pending. How long it can take for the approval?
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1835 of 2,568

Hi Kashif,

We've looked into your account and saw that you haven't completed the registration yet. Please review your information, add your City and click Review ApplicationLet us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Kenn P Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
1836 of 2,568

I've selected my city from the drop-down menu but message "Please select a city from the list" remains and I am unable to complete my profile.

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
1837 of 2,568

Hi Kenn,

We apologize for the inconvenience. We have escalated your concern to the appropriate team. Our representatives will reach out to you shortly. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
Daim M Member Since: May 24, 2018
1838 of 2,568

I want to get my upwork account approved , help me thanks

Highlighted
Community Guru
Petra R Member Since: Aug 3, 2011
1839 of 2,568

Daim M wrote:

I want to get my upwork account approved , help me thanks

it's already approved

Naman S Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
1840 of 2,568

I am using upwork since past few days. I am able to send proposals and also able to give tests.

I have got a rising talent badge also, but still, I am confused a bit that whether my profile is approved or not.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS