cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How will I know if my profile is approved? I can't see the resubmit pane/button.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
1871 of 2,739

Hi Naman,

Are you wondering why you can't work as an independent freelancer? If yes, that is because you`re an exclusive member of your agency. 

Exclusive members can work only on contracts from the agency, if you would like to work as an independent freelancer the agency owner will need to change your status to Non-Exclusive member. Thank you.

Untitled
Rashmi G Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
1872 of 2,739

Dear team,

I have created my profile and completed the same.

I pressed review application button and thereater nothing is coming. I wish to submit my application for approval and list my pofile for work on upwork.com. Please guide. My email ID is **Edited for Community Guidelines**

1873 of 2,739

Hi Markus,

If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser to submit your application. Thank you.

Untitled
John M Member Since: Jun 15, 2019
1874 of 2,739

The user interface on the page where you create your profile is, frankly, lousy. It needs a lot of refinement, it's buggy too.

If you are hitting the "review" button and essentially nothing happens, here's the trick.

When the page asks you what city you are in you HAVE to select it from the drop down menu. Start typing your city in the field and you should see a list of suggestions pop down below. Select your city. 

Then when you hit the review button it should work and you will be able to submit your profile.

Aqib J Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
1875 of 2,739

How can I Know that my profile is approved?

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1876 of 2,739

Hi Aqib, 

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Cameron D Member Since: Jun 17, 2019
1877 of 2,739

When creating a profile, clicking the review application button at the bottom of the page just sends me back to the top of the page. It doesn't say I have any errors in my application so there is nothing for me to fix. I can't find anyway of contacting a customer service agent to ask about this problem. Any help please.

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
1878 of 2,739

Hi Cameron,

Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed (upon checking Location Information section is still not completed) and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Additionally, you may clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Maido H Member Since: Jun 10, 2018
1879 of 2,739

Please help how to know if I'm already approved. I didn't receive a message from upwork but I can't also see the window pane that says resubmit your profile. Can you check please if I'm approved already? Thanks.

1880 of 2,739

Hi Maido,

I checked your profile and can confirm that your application was accepted, thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS