cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I know that my profile is approved?

at_yankov
Atanas Y Member Since: Jul 5, 2019
7051 of 8,069

Hello, 

Can I know if my profile is activated? I have submitted it and it looks all fine - I can send proposals, I have connections, but I never got confirmation e-mail, so I just want to be sure.

Thank you!

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7052 of 8,069

Hi Atanas,

Yes your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals when you`re ready. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
jess-woods
Jess W Member Since: Jul 5, 2019
7053 of 8,069

I can't see if my application has been approved either, my application is just stuck on the 'review application' page and I can't seem to submit it?

Thanks

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
7054 of 8,069

Hi Jess,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your application process.

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
euqariot
Olexandr K Member Since: Jul 5, 2019
7055 of 8,069

Can I ask if my profile was approved ?

nyrrielatienza
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
7056 of 8,069

Hi Olexandr, 

Your profile has now been approved. Welcome to Upwork! For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

Hope these help, and good luck!

~ Riri
brightkus
Pon K Member Since: Jun 20, 2019
7057 of 8,069

My friend has a problem about his profile, he can’t post, reply, and response to any email of support upwork. Currently, he has a problem with his payment and can’t reach to support anywhere. Moreover, his profile’s approval has not been accepted by upwork. It would be appreciated, if there was anyone available to help out his issues.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7058 of 8,069

Hi Pon,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
khunnut12
Watchapol S Member Since: Jun 20, 2019
7059 of 8,069

May I ask if my profile is approved, or not?

nyrrielatienza
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
7060 of 8,069

Hi Watchapol, 

Your profile is approved. I see that you have already completed a contract and has submitted several proposals.  For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs. Let us know if anything comes up.

~ Riri
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS