cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How can I know that my profile is approved?

brightkus
Pon K Member Since: Jun 20, 2019
7061 of 8,073

My friend has a problem about his profile, he can’t post, reply, and response to any email of support upwork. Currently, he has a problem with his payment and can’t reach to support anywhere. Moreover, his profile’s approval has not been accepted by upwork. It would be appreciated, if there was anyone available to help out his issues.

djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7062 of 8,073

Hi Pon,

Unfortunately, we are unable to discuss details of another user's account with you for privacy reasons. We hope you understand.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
khunnut12
Watchapol S Member Since: Jun 20, 2019
7063 of 8,073

May I ask if my profile is approved, or not?

nyrrielatienza
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
7064 of 8,073

Hi Watchapol, 

Your profile is approved. I see that you have already completed a contract and has submitted several proposals.  For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs. Let us know if anything comes up.

~ Riri
priteshpatil92
Pritesh P Member Since: Jul 6, 2019
7065 of 8,073

Is my Upwork profile approved?

nyrrielatienza
Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
7066 of 8,073

Hi Pritesh,

I've looked into your account and saw that it wasn't submitted yet. Please review your information, add your City and click Review Application. Let us know if you need anything else.

~ Riri
leoven11
Tim C Member Since: Jul 8, 2019
7067 of 8,073

Looking for some assistance from Upwork and this thread seems to be the place to do so where it concerns profile acceptance. First off thank you for your time.

The problem I have is that I've created my profile before the weekend and assumed the 24 hour review / acceptance timer might've been office hours only so I simply waited. So far, nothing's happened yet.

I've filled in the required boxes so to speak and submitted it for review. Checked the support page, asked the upwork bot and kept a close eye on my e-mail but sadly, nothing to inspire confidence yet. Hence I ask here and hope everything went alright with my application for membership of the site.

Should you require any further information please let me know.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7068 of 8,073

Hi Tim,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please add your City and go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
leoven11
Tim C Member Since: Jul 8, 2019
7069 of 8,073

Not sure who Markus is but Goran V. your response helped me out.

Turns out that clearing my webbrower cache did the trick in solving the issue with redirecting. I was now able to submit in full and got the coveted or dreaded ''Under Review'' status.

Cheers for the assistance. The wait begins.

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
7070 of 8,073

Hi Tim,

I`m sorry about the confusion with the names. I`m glad that it helped you in submitting your application, if further help is needed let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS