cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Want to know if my profile has been approved

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2061 of 3,310

Hi Rachel,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I've looked into your account and saw that it wasn't submitted yet. Please review your information, add your City and click Review Application.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Rachel C Member Since: Jul 13, 2019
2062 of 3,310

Hi Aleksandar, 

Thanks for your reply! Could you please kindly check if the profile is now complete and submitted? I have completed the City field but unfortunately it seems to revert to being blank after clicking 'Review Application'. Thanks.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2063 of 3,310

Hi Rachel,

I just checked this for you and it looks like your successfully submitted your application for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Keval D Member Since: Jul 13, 2019
2064 of 3,310

It's been a week I didn't any status about approval of my application. It will be really helpful if someone guide me out. What should I do now to get my approval status ?

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2065 of 3,310

Hi Keval,

I checked your account and can see that you are yet to submit it for review. You are also yet to fill-in your City field in the address section of your account application. When you click on Review Application, all the things highlighted in red needs to be reviewed. Once you have updated your profile accordingly, you can submit it for the team’s review. Please know that profile reviews may take from 24-48 hours. 

~ Riri
Niharika R Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
2066 of 3,310

When I go to check my Membersip and Plan page of my account, I'm getting message that 'Your profile has not yet been approved'. Please check attached screenshot for the same.**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2067 of 3,310

Hi Niharika,

At the moment you`re an exclusive member of your agency, this means that you can work only on projects under the agency.
If you would like to work as an independent freelancer as well the agency owner will need to change your status to Non-Exclusive member. Thank you.

Untitled
Janine Bernadette D Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
2068 of 3,310

Hi, How can I know if my profile is already approved? Thank you!

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2069 of 3,310

Hi Janine,

Your application is under review, please allow 24 hours for the review to be completed. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Mohamed S Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
2070 of 3,310

I made a request to join upwork some two weeks ago, but didnt get an approval or rejection yet. What shall I do

TOP KUDOED MEMBERS