cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why my profile has not yet been approved?

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2011 of 3,071

Hi Rachel,

I just checked this for you and it looks like your successfully submitted your application for the review. The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your approval status. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Keval D Member Since: Jul 13, 2019
2012 of 3,071

It's been a week I didn't any status about approval of my application. It will be really helpful if someone guide me out. What should I do now to get my approval status ?

Community Guru
Riri A Member Since: Jul 21, 2018
2013 of 3,071

Hi Keval,

I checked your account and can see that you are yet to submit it for review. You are also yet to fill-in your City field in the address section of your account application. When you click on Review Application, all the things highlighted in red needs to be reviewed. Once you have updated your profile accordingly, you can submit it for the team’s review. Please know that profile reviews may take from 24-48 hours. 

~ Riri
Highlighted
Niharika R Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
2014 of 3,071

When I go to check my Membersip and Plan page of my account, I'm getting message that 'Your profile has not yet been approved'. Please check attached screenshot for the same.**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2015 of 3,071

Hi Niharika,

At the moment you`re an exclusive member of your agency, this means that you can work only on projects under the agency.
If you would like to work as an independent freelancer as well the agency owner will need to change your status to Non-Exclusive member. Thank you.

Untitled
Janine Bernadette D Member Since: Jul 15, 2019
2016 of 3,071

Hi, How can I know if my profile is already approved? Thank you!

2017 of 3,071

Hi Janine,

Your application is under review, please allow 24 hours for the review to be completed. Once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Mohamed S Member Since: Jul 16, 2019
2018 of 3,071

I made a request to join upwork some two weeks ago, but didnt get an approval or rejection yet. What shall I do

2019 of 3,071

Hi Mohamed,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Haley S Member Since: Jul 17, 2019
2020 of 3,071

I'm not sure what is happening, but I don't appear to be the first person with this specific issue.

My Upwork profile never received approval nor rejection. My profile page still says I am under review, but I subtmitted weeks ago. What's happening? 

I hope someone here can help.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS