cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: My account has been "under review" for weeks. What's going on?

Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2021 of 3,066

Hi Haley, 

It looks like your account registration has already been approved. I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork. 

I hope these help, and welcome to Upwork, Haley!

-Avery
Untitled
Haley S Member Since: Jul 17, 2019
2022 of 3,066

Hi Avery O,

My profile still says that I am awaiting approval, and I haven't received an approval email from Upwork. Perhaps something has gotten crossed in the system?

-Haley

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2023 of 3,066

Hi Haley, 

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Deepak A Member Since: Jul 18, 2019
2024 of 3,066

Hi,

I have submitted my upwork account related to my company but it is still not activated. I have submitted this 16 July, 2019.

Please let me know about when my upwork account will be activated?

Thanks
Deepak

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2025 of 3,066

Hi Deepak,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Ayyoub E Member Since: Jul 19, 2019
2026 of 3,066

Dear community,

It has been 4 days that I have created my account. I did not receive any mail telling me to wait for approval or anything related to this. 

All I see when I go to the main website is the page of creation of my profile with this header:
"If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)." 

I would like to know what is the status of my account? Is it in approval phase? if yes, is it normal that it takes more than 4 days?

Many thanks for your help Smiley Happy

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2027 of 3,066

Hi Ayyoub,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Ayyoub E Member Since: Jul 19, 2019
2028 of 3,066

Well, I did it before but it was onboarding me on the same page with the same header. Anyway, now it is surely sent for approval!

Thanks  a lot Smiley Happy

Abdul N Member Since: Jul 19, 2019
2029 of 3,066

Whenever i login in it takes me to the create my profile page since last 3 days.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2030 of 3,066

Hi Abdul,

You will need to add your city to your address before you can submit your application for a review. Once you're ready please click on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page. 
If you're directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS