cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Your profile is under review

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2021 of 3,059

Hi Deepak,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Ayyoub E Member Since: Jul 19, 2019
2022 of 3,059

Dear community,

It has been 4 days that I have created my account. I did not receive any mail telling me to wait for approval or anything related to this. 

All I see when I go to the main website is the page of creation of my profile with this header:
"If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval)." 

I would like to know what is the status of my account? Is it in approval phase? if yes, is it normal that it takes more than 4 days?

Many thanks for your help Smiley Happy

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2023 of 3,059

Hi Ayyoub,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Ayyoub E Member Since: Jul 19, 2019
2024 of 3,059

Well, I did it before but it was onboarding me on the same page with the same header. Anyway, now it is surely sent for approval!

Thanks  a lot Smiley Happy

Abdul N Member Since: Jul 19, 2019
2025 of 3,059

Whenever i login in it takes me to the create my profile page since last 3 days.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2026 of 3,059

Hi Abdul,

You will need to add your city to your address before you can submit your application for a review. Once you're ready please click on the Review Application button at the bottom of the page. 
If you're directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Spyros P Member Since: Jul 20, 2019
2027 of 3,059

Hello there guys i have submited my account on a review 1 week ago and still haven't received any email if it was rejected or not.

Highlighted
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2028 of 3,059

Hi Spyros,

I checked your account and can see that you are yet to submit it for review. You are also yet to fill in your City field in the address section of your account application. When you click on Review Application, all the things highlighted in red needs to be reviewed. Once you have updated your profile accordingly, you can submit it for the team’s review. Please know that profile reviews may take from 24-48 hours. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Spyros P Member Since: Jul 20, 2019
2029 of 3,059

Thanks aleksandar 

The strange thing is that i did fill it and didn't have any errors on my first try but i could not continue.

For some reason now i can do it normally.
Thanks

Mert H Member Since: Jul 21, 2019
2030 of 3,059

Hello, i want to know if my profile is approved or not.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS