Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APPROVAL OF PROFILE

Caglar U Member Since: Aug 24, 2017
2071 of 3,222
I have already submitted my profile for review about an hour ago. I
couldn't get any email about approval yet. But I can submit proposals for
contracts. Does that mean that I have been approved?
Zoe M Member Since: Jul 22, 2019
2072 of 3,222
I’ve received an email saying my profile is live. But when I try to submit a proposal it keeps saying I need to complete my profile. If I click on the link it just takes me back to the job search page.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2073 of 3,222

Hi Zoe,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vidhya R Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
2074 of 3,222

Hi ,

I am unable to find out if my profile has been approved or not. Please do help me with regards to the same. 

Regards,

Vidhya.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2075 of 3,222

Hi Vidhya,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Highlighted
Sarmad S Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
2076 of 3,222
  1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
2077 of 3,222

Hi Sarmad,

You still haven't submitted your application for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Nathalie N Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
2078 of 3,222

Dear All,

My profile is under review for more than 3 months. Is it normal? Do you know any contacts of support team?

Thanks

2079 of 3,222

Hi Nathalie,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.

Untitled
Nathalie N Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
2080 of 3,222
Hi there,
I think I have already submitted, please see a picture attached.

If not correct, I can't find anywhere else THE submit button.

Please advise
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS