cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: APPROVAL OF PROFILE

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2091 of 3,302

Hi Fiona, 

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

-Avery
Untitled
Caglar U Member Since: Aug 24, 2017
2092 of 3,302
I have already submitted my profile for review about an hour ago. I
couldn't get any email about approval yet. But I can submit proposals for
contracts. Does that mean that I have been approved?
Zoe M Member Since: Jul 22, 2019
2093 of 3,302
I’ve received an email saying my profile is live. But when I try to submit a proposal it keeps saying I need to complete my profile. If I click on the link it just takes me back to the job search page.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2094 of 3,302

Hi Zoe,

I checked and your account has already been accepted. May you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Vidhya R Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
2095 of 3,302

Hi ,

I am unable to find out if my profile has been approved or not. Please do help me with regards to the same. 

Regards,

Vidhya.

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2096 of 3,302

Hi Vidhya,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Sarmad S Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
2097 of 3,302
  1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
Highlighted
2098 of 3,302

Hi Sarmad,

You still haven't submitted your application for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Nathalie N Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
2099 of 3,302

Dear All,

My profile is under review for more than 3 months. Is it normal? Do you know any contacts of support team?

Thanks

2100 of 3,302

Hi Nathalie,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS