cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: APPROVAL OF PROFILE

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2091 of 3,280

Hi Vidhya,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Sarmad S Member Since: Jul 23, 2019
2092 of 3,280
  1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
Highlighted
2093 of 3,280

Hi Sarmad,

You still haven't submitted your application for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
Nathalie N Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
2094 of 3,280

Dear All,

My profile is under review for more than 3 months. Is it normal? Do you know any contacts of support team?

Thanks

2095 of 3,280

Hi Nathalie,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.

Untitled
Nathalie N Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
2096 of 3,280
Hi there,
I think I have already submitted, please see a picture attached.

If not correct, I can't find anywhere else THE submit button.

Please advise
2097 of 3,280

Hi Nathalie,

Yes your application is now submitted and once the review is completed our team will reach out to you with the results. Thank you.

Untitled
Aviance P Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
2098 of 3,280

Hello. How do I know if my profile has been approved please? Thank you. 

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2099 of 3,280

Hi Aviance,

I checked and you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Bryle Mitchelle Q Member Since: Jul 24, 2019
2100 of 3,280
Good Day!I'm Bryle, I wanted to confirm if my application to join Upwork was successful. I received an email that says:

"Dear Bryle Mitchelle,
Congratulations! You now have access to eager clients wanting to engage your specialized skill set."

If the answer is yes, can anybody enlighten me on how do I start from there aside from submitting proposals to possible clients that I may work with. Thank you
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS