Did you mean: 

Re: Profile inquiry

Yaroslava K Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
2051 of 3,029

I've done all that but still something's wrong and I don't receive an approval

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2052 of 3,029

Hi Yaroslava,

I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Once you submit your profile, it takes at least 24 to 48-hours for the process to complete and you will be notified via email about your account.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
Bhuvanesh N D Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
2053 of 3,029
Hi I created a new profile today ,but when i hit the review application button, it redirects to the same create profile page. I tried in incognito mode or for that matter tried it in a different browser but the issue remained same.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2054 of 3,029

Hi Bhuvanesh N,

Please, log into your account and make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Additionally, you may clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re still experiencing the same issue.

Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you

~ Bojan
Untitled
Bhuvanesh N D Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
2055 of 3,029
I did try everything but the result is still the same. The page is redirecting back to the create profile page only.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2056 of 3,029

Hi Bhuvanesh N,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your application process.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
El S Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
2057 of 3,029

Hello!

I want to know if my profile is approved. Thanks!

Highlighted
Community Leader
Md E Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
2058 of 3,029

Check your mailbox. You should receive a welcome message if your profile is approved. 

Thank you.
Md Emonuzzaman
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2059 of 3,029

Hi El,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. Please check out the this thread and read through the freelancer section to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Emily E Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
2060 of 3,029

I have tried to submit my profile two days ago, received a 24 hr profile review. But it has been more than 24 hrs now and the prompt is still there. 

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS