cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile inquiry

Bhuvanesh N D Member Since: Jul 26, 2019
2101 of 3,251
I did try everything but the result is still the same. The page is redirecting back to the create profile page only.
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2102 of 3,251

Hi Bhuvanesh N,

We'll have one of our agents reach out to you directly to assist you with your application process.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Untitled
El S Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
2103 of 3,251

Hello!

I want to know if my profile is approved. Thanks!

Community Leader
Md E Member Since: Apr 26, 2018
2104 of 3,251

Check your mailbox. You should receive a welcome message if your profile is approved. 

Thank you.
Md Emonuzzaman
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2105 of 3,251

Hi El,

I checked and can confirm that your profile has been approved. Please check out the this thread and read through the freelancer section to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Emily E Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
2106 of 3,251

I have tried to submit my profile two days ago, received a 24 hr profile review. But it has been more than 24 hrs now and the prompt is still there. 

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
2107 of 3,251

Hi Emily, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your profile is being reviewed. If you don't see any information about the status of your account registration within 24 to 48 hours, you can come back here so that our team can assist you further.

-Avery
Untitled
Jainil S Member Since: Aug 20, 2017
2108 of 3,251

Hello,

So for the past two days, my profile did not get varified, and finally today morning I got the replied and it got rejected. I made some changes again and then submitted it again, and it got sent for verification, but now it does not show me a message on top of my feed saying "Profile is under verification and we'll get back to you in 24h".

I did not even get a mail or anything regarding verification or anything. So I wanted to know if my profile got verified or not.

Thank you.

Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2109 of 3,251

Hi Jainil, 

I would like to confirm that your account registration has been accepted. Welcome to Upwork!

I would recommend that you read up on these freelancer resources and these tips for avoiding questionable jobs, for help getting started, and for more information about working safely through Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
John Dave M Member Since: Jul 31, 2019
2110 of 3,251

Hi, How to know or check if my profile was already approved? Thanks

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS