cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile still not approved for 3 days

Mahabub A Member Since: Feb 19, 2018
5001 of 5,588

Wait a little bit. They are carefully reviewing your profile. If you do not see any update within 2 more days then you can contact the customer care.

Highlighted
Ricardo C Member Since: Jul 28, 2019
5002 of 5,588
It has been 48 hrs since I've submitted my profile but still haven't recieved an update.
Highlighted
Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
5003 of 5,588

Hi Ma Eloisa, Mikhail, Kiah, Ricardo, and Bebs, 

I have forwarded your account information with the team so that they can proceed with reviewing your accounts. Kindly expect an update about your account registration soon. 

-Avery
Untitled
Highlighted
Adeel A Member Since: Sep 22, 2016
5004 of 5,588

I want To Know If My Profile Is Approved Or Not as I Received an Email That Your Profile Is Live But No Any Other Message. May I start Now On Upwork?

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5005 of 5,588

Hi Adeel,

I can confirm that your account has been approved. Please read through the freelancer resources on this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Hassam J Member Since: Aug 6, 2019
5006 of 5,588
Hello, just wanted to know if my profile has been approved, I dont see anywhere on my profile that says still under review.

Thanks!
Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
5007 of 5,588

Hi Hassam,

I can confirm that your account has been approved. Please read through the freelancer resources on this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Hassam J Member Since: Aug 6, 2019
5008 of 5,588
Thanks Joanne for the reply and confirming.
Highlighted
Vlad S Member Since: Aug 21, 2019
5009 of 5,588

Hello Joanne,

Can you please let me know when will my profile be approved?

I am waiting for it to get approved and I do not have any updates so far.

Nor do I seem to be able to add my Certifications.

Thank you!

Highlighted
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
5010 of 5,588

Hi Vlad,

Just to confirm that your application haven't been submitted for a review, if you`re ready please go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you`re directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS