🐈
» Forums » New to Upwork » Re: How long does it take for the profile to ...
Page options
strategizebiz
Community Member

How can I know that my profile is approved?

Hello,

1. I would like to know if my profile has been aprroved....?
  2. Can you not have a status marker in the profile information so new users know whether or not they have been approved?

Thx,

Melissa

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AndreaG

Hi all,

This thread has been closed from further replies due to its size. Please know that you can check if your profile has been approved on your end by trying to submit a proposal. If you’re able to submit proposals, it means your profile was approved! 

We appreciate your participation in the Community and welcome you to continue the conversation here.

Thank you!

~Andrea
Upwork

View solution in original post

8,614 REPLIES 8,614

How can I speed up the process of accepting a questionnaire after registration?

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Denis,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello,

My profile has been approved but I cannot get anywhere from the profile page.

Could someone please help me?

Thank you,

Ben

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Benoit, 

I'm sorry for the trouble this caused. It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. I checked this for you and you didn't complete all the information required under the Location section of the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Your profile is being reviewed. It must be approved before you can submit a proposal.

Hi Surya, 

The review process takes 24 hours from the time you submitted your profile for review. Once the process is complete, you will receive an email and a notification to your Upwork account to update you about your approval status. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I want to know If my profile is approved

it seems to be approved but contact technical support from help and support link so they can check better

Hi Ahmed,

I can confirm that your account has been approved. Please read through the freelancer resources in this thread to help you get started on Upwork. If you have any questions, please let us know. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello, how would i come to know that my profile is approved or not?

Hi Dron,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

please answer me if i have passed your verification of my profile.

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Billy,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Just to confirm that your application hasn't been submitted for a review. Please add your city in your address as well and if you're ready go to the bottom of the page and click on Review Application.
If you're directed back to the same page please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi,

I have created my profile on Aug 6 and since then it is under review. Two weeks have been passed and I am still waiting for it to approve. The message it shows:

"

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

"

Can anyone help me with this?

Regards,

Saba

Hi Saba,

Our team will review your profile as soon as possible and reach out to you with the results, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Saba A wrote:

Hi,

I have created my profile on Aug 6 and since then it is under review. Two weeks have been passed and I am still waiting for it to approve. The message it shows:

"

Your profile is under review

You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved.

"

Regards,

Saba

Saba A wrote:

I have created my profile on Aug 6 and since then it is under review. Two weeks have been passed and I am still waiting for it to approve.

You may want to refresh the page as your profile appears to have been accepted.

I have submitted application for review to upwork and it still show it will take 24 hours to review your profile.

But it's become a week from when i submitted the profile for review.
Email -**Edited for community guidelines**

Please help me

Hi Pappy,

I checked this for you and it looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, log into your account on Upwork.com, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page. Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

I did it 3 time but same thing coming again and again but profile is not getting reviewed.

Hi Pappy,

It looks like you didn't complete all the information required under the Location section of the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review.

Let us know if you need any assistance going forward, we'd be happy to help.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thank you 😊

I created a profile last week and I got this message 

If your profile is approved, it will become the public profile you’ll use to market your freelance business to clients (you can edit it after approval).

It has been over a week and it is still in the same state. I did not get any notification as well. Can someone tell how long does it take for the profile to get approved.

Thanks,

Dhivya

Hi Dhivya,

You haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form, complete the information required under the Location section of the application form and submit it for the review.

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hello, I've made a profile a couple of weeks ago and I haven't recieved an approval. I am really looking forward to work here

Thank you in advance!

Hi Misha,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
spirovick
Community Member

Hello,

How long does it take to for an account to be approved?

Hi Collins,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further with your account status. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi,

I set up my profile a few days ago, and I havne't received any updates as to whether or not it has been approved. Could you please tell me the status of my profile?

Thank you!

Best,

Sharat

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Sharat, 

You didn't complete all the information required for the submitting of the application form. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form and submit it for the review by clicking the Review Application at the bottom of the page. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
shartpa
Community Member

Thank you for the prompt response! Clearing my cache worked, and my account is under review.

My name is Christy Ann Hortezano. I would like to know if my profile is already approved or not

Hi Christy,

Your profile is approved and you can start sending proposals once you're ready, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks

Hi,

I submitted my profile on 08/17 and it was still in pending phase. My Account is displaying message "You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved." from past 4 days. Please review my profile.

just mail to Upwork support center and they will review again and give you a solution.

Hi Mohan, 

I checked your account and can confirm that your account registration has been accepted. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps. Good luck and welcome to Upwork!

~ Avery
Upwork

Thank You Avery but I am still seing message "You should hear back within 24 hours. You will be able to submit proposals once your profile is approved." in my home screen and unable to choose membership / submit the proposals.

Hi Mohan, 

Could you please try clearing your cookies or using a different browser to see if the issue persists? 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello, May i know my account is approved no or not as i didnt got any confirmation mail and i am able to send proposal??
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Daniel, 

I can confirm that your account registration his now accepted. For help getting started, please read up on the freelancer resources for great tips and insights on how you can work successfully on the platform. For more information about working safely through Upwork, please read these tips for avoiding questionable jobs.

I hope this helps and good luck!

~ Avery
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths