Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Profile approval

ekaery
Ethel K Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
2961 of 7,715

Hi there, 

How would I know if my account is approved? 

Thank you!

bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2962 of 7,715

Hi Ethel,

It looks like you hasn't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you`re able to complete your application form, complete the information required under the Location section of the application form and submit it for the review.

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you

~ Bojan
Untitled
stefanvb
Stefan B Member Since: Aug 22, 2019
2963 of 7,715
Hello!

I have waited 48 h and i cant see if my account has been approved. I still havent gotten any email from upwork, can somebody please tell me if it has been approved?
bstojadinovic
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
2964 of 7,715

Hi Stefan,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
nilesh4u
Nilesh S Member Since: Aug 24, 2019
2965 of 7,715
I want to know if my profile is approved or not on upwork. Please revert
tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2966 of 7,715

Hi Nilesh,

I checked your account and see that you haven't submitted your profile for review yet. Please click on the "Review Application" button and make sure that you have filled all sections. When I checked, you haven't added your city. Once everything is complete, you should see the submit application button. If you need further help, please let us know. Thanks!

-Joanne
Untitled
nilesh4u
Nilesh S Member Since: Aug 24, 2019
2967 of 7,715
Thank you for your helpfull reply
janahafez
Jana H Member Since: Aug 25, 2019
2968 of 7,715
I have created an account and selected the “review my application” tab (I don’t know whether if it got submitted or not). This was done 1 or 2 days ago and I haven’t received any email saying whether if I got approved or not.
Please advise
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
2969 of 7,715

Hi Jana,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Untitled
janahafez
Jana H Member Since: Aug 25, 2019
2970 of 7,715
I have filled in everything. It doesn't seem to be submitting the application.