cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to Know my Profile is approved or not?

janahafez
Jana H Member Since: Aug 25, 2019
3031 of 8,069
I have created an account and selected the “review my application” tab (I don’t know whether if it got submitted or not). This was done 1 or 2 days ago and I haven’t received any email saying whether if I got approved or not.
Please advise
djondinium
Aleksandar D Moderator Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
3032 of 8,069

Hi Jana,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked your account and I can see that you are yet to submit your profile for review. You need to click the review application button to make sure you did not miss any section of the profile creation process. Any portion that is highlighted in red needs to be filled-in. Please review your application and update the missing fields to be able to submit your profile for review. In this case, please update the city field and resubmit your profile for review. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
janahafez
3033 of 8,069
I have filled in everything. It doesn't seem to be submitting the application.
djondinium
3034 of 8,069

Hi Jana,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked and it seems that the City field is still not filled in. Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or using a different browser? Let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
panayiotis-geo
Panayiotis G Member Since: Aug 25, 2019
3035 of 8,069
Hello,
I recently applied to join Upwork as a freelancer and it says usual email response time on whether you are approved or declined should be 24h. Its been 4 days and yet to receive any email from Upwork. Also my profile does not even say “under review” .
Anyone knows why? Please help soon!
djondinium
3036 of 8,069

Hi Panayiotis,

It looks like you haven't submitted your profile for a review yet. Please, make sure all the fields are completed and then click Review Application at the bottom of the page.

Our team will reach out to you with the results within 24 hours.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
aaashikbd
Md Ashraful A Member Since: Aug 25, 2019
3037 of 8,069

How to Know my Profile is approved or not?

djondinium
3038 of 8,069

Hi Md,

Your profile was accepted, feel free to start bidding on projects. Please, check out these threads Getting Started on Upwork and Hiring Headquarters and find there some excellent articles and learn more about Upwork.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
janahafez
3039 of 8,069
I have filled in the whole application form and clicked on review my application...it takes me back to my application and it’s not redirecting even though everything is filled out ...
djondinium
3040 of 8,069

Hi Jana,

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS